    to the newsgroup due to the number, so if you could email me back, that
    would be great. Thank you!

    Contro.

    Contro, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Contro

    °Mike° Guest

    First of all, start by giving some information about your system.

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003

  3. Contro

    Plato Guest

    That's what the FAQ's for eh?

    Plato, Jun 28, 2003
  4. Contro

    trout Guest

    Contro wrote:
    To follow replies; click on View > Current View; check "Show Replies
    to My Messages".

    trout, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Contro

    trout Guest

    "If memory serves, I've pretty much stayed out of any FAQ debates in
    here. An FAQ seems to work fine in a small group but in a large volume
    group like this a new poster just wont find it, or as you know, when
    your in a huff and got to solve a problem you just want the answer ASAP
    and don't even bother looking."

    - "Plato": in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, June 20, 2001.
    http://tinyurl.com/fid9

    trout, Jun 28, 2003
  6. Contro

    paul s Guest

    Agreed.

    And not everyones newsreader is configured for email anyway, e.g. mine. And
    I cant be arsed to cut and paste email addys.

    paul s, Jun 28, 2003
  7. Contro

    Mara Guest

    I think this makes him the biggest liar ever to post to 24HSHD.

    "And if it doesn't, it surely should. He needs professional medical help, very
    badly."

    Mara, Jun 28, 2003
  8. Contro

    °Mike° Guest

    So now you're calling it *the* FAQ, eh?
    There is *no* FAQ for this group, Eddie, and you well know that.

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003
  9. Contro

    Contro Guest

    Okay. Not sure just how much you want to know really. Well, I have windows
    xp, AMD Athlon processor, dial up modem, ahh, well, not sure what else is
    relevant other than that I have xp.

    But sorry for not looking for a FAQ. You are quite right in that it would
    be very hard to find. But also, I prefer to "talk" to a person in such
    cases. I'm not really one for listening to automated instructions when I
    need help! :)

    Thanks again.

    P.S. Thank you everyone else for replying. I'm just going to send this
    reply though, as things will get a bit confusing if I send a few replies. I
    hope none of you mind that.

    Contro, Jun 28, 2003
  10. Contro

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Jun 28, 2003
  11. use flags or watch features of your program to distinguish posts you want to
    track.

    Diabolic Preacher, Jun 28, 2003