    Can anyone recommend a test centre where I can do just this?

    Thanks in advance.

    R Sutcliffe

    Richard Sutcliffe, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Richard Sutcliffe

    PJ Lee Guest

    PJ Lee, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Richard Sutcliffe

    Dandy WEYN Guest

    Ofcourse it is always better to attend a course, but you are not required to
    take a course before you go
    to an exam ...
    Check out with one of the exam providers .. Vue or Prometric to schedule and
    exam in your area.
    You'll be able to use their test center locator as well.
    Most CTECs will also be test center, so you could call one of them to
    register for an exam only

    Dandy WEYN, Jul 2, 2003
  4. Thanks!

    Richard Sutcliffe, Jul 3, 2003
  5. Mate.... Try www.2test.com (Thomson Prometric) they can
    schedule an exam that should be in your area.

    Navin Seneviratne, Jul 7, 2003