    Is it all gettind much harder?

    Greetz
    Frans

    Guest, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    The last time I used LearnKey products was 6 years ago, alone they are
    not enough; you need to have hands on build, break, fix experience to
    understand the material.

    If you are only after the paper cert, good luck; I don't want to work
    with someone like you.

    Ogre, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ofcourse you're absolutaly right! I have a test environment at home with a
    couple of servers and a couple of workstations to test everything on and to
    train myself.
    I was just wondering if someone have had any experience with MCSE
    certification using Learnkey products.

    Guest, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Guest

    Ogre Guest

    I prefer Transenders for the detailed information it provides in the
    explanation of answers. I thought the LearnKey was weaker in that area.

    Good Luck.

    Ogre, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Guest

    James Guest

    I just used learnkey for mcse 2003 training. I thought it covered the
    basics very well, but didn't go into enough depth

    James, Sep 13, 2005
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    OK. This is some information i can use. Now i know what i need to do more....
    Learn the basics and then dive into the deep end for the other stuff.
    THNX for the reply

    Guest, Sep 13, 2005
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    always...(no matter who's product you use)

    Neil, Sep 13, 2005