just started

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by stephen wilson, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004

  2. but free meals though.
    I'm shocked

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004

  3. stephen wilson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    And dismayed

    JaR
    S&D Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  4. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    wow, your wife is even more easily impressed than mine is. well, mine only
    cares that I keep bringing home a paycheck...I guess that means that she
    only tolerates me...that's a start...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  5. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    that's 'cause you aren't cool. you got to nipple pierce, baby!!

    and when the guy goes for the rings, you hand him over your lapel pins and
    say, "these will do fine, thank you".

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  6. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    but lots and lots of chicken tika parties.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  7. mine only
    mine earns more than me - I love my wife......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  8. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    you've nipple pierced yourself with your lapel pins? THAT'S FREAKY!!

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  9. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    did you do know that christina aguilerra has her wee wee pierced. i saw
    that on MUCH last night. HA.. HA... HA.... definatly trying to put "genie
    in a bottle" phase behind her.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  10. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    wet your pants while chewing electrical cords again?

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  11. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    maybe if they work in the IS dept at BK they could have the best of both
    worlds

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  12. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    mine does the laundry, irons, cooks (really god cook, I have the fat to
    prove it), cleans...now if I could just get her to wear stilleto heels
    and pearls while mopping the damned floor it would be perfect...gawd I
    love that woman...my wife, not June Cleaver...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  13. stephen wilson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    *JaR's fantasy switch slides into the ON position*

    JaR
    Broke Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  14. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    this will eventually wind up as some freakish photoshop job on the l33t
    site...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  15. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    women don't play sugar daddy that well..when mine was making more she just
    got bitchy...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. stephen wilson

    JaR Guest

    Hey! It's *my* fantasy. I can have it the way I want!

    JaR
    Adamant Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  17. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    um, ok then. just so long as you aren't going to confuse it with a
    _possible_ reality...

    aw crap, this will get jtyc started on the percieved reality thing...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  18. stephen wilson

    Mitch S. Guest

    There is no or. Experience and a little luck are the only way to get and
    keep an admin/engineer job.
    True they are a start, but you need more even for help desk. This has been
    my experience anyway.

    Mitch S., Sep 7, 2004
  19. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest