    working towards mcse what are the bennifits of achieving
    this and is it worth working towards. All input
    gratfully recived.Thanks

    stephen wilson, Sep 7, 2004

  2. stephen wilson

    Guest Guest

    ummmm... arrr.... NO

    Guest, Sep 7, 2004

  3. here is my opinion on the matter, though others may have
    a different point of few. ANY certification is a good
    certification. The MCSE is the cert of all cert's
    though. A+ and N+ are kinda shady... in other words,
    they are (in my opinion) just pieces of paper that say "I
    paid 100$ to say I know the basics about networking and
    pc repair". A+ and N+ won't get you a high paying job
    though. They normally start you out at the low tech-
    support jobs.. If you want a good network
    administration/engineering job, you'll need the
    experience and/or the mcse. The N+ nor the A+ will get
    you far.. However, if you are wanting a computer repair
    job or a support desk job, A+ and N+ are the way to go...

    Jonathon Hibbard, Sep 7, 2004
  4. working towards mcse what are the bennifits of achieving
    what does you employer think?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  5. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    there are lots of benefits to the MCSE. one of the biggest is that you get
    to lurk on this ng and post words of wisdom whilst everyone else thinks you
    are actually doing work. it has bettered my life considerably.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  6. there are lots of benefits to the MCSE. one of the biggest is that you get
    excellent point.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  7. stephen wilson

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, stephen wilson climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    "pc engineering"

    *snort*

    JaR
    Amused Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  8. stephen wilson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "PC Engineering" = "A+ Hardware Monkey"

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 7, 2004
  9. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    mine too....and don't forget the chick magnet...it's real shiny...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  10. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    I thought the point was on the back of the chick magnet

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  11. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    if he thinks

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  12. what does you employer think?
    .... or exists

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  13. I thought the point was on the back of the chick magnet

    don't be silly!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  14. mine too....and don't forget the chick magnet...it's real shiny...

    none of mine work damn it!! I want a refund!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  15. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    =Future Shop tech = minimum wage = no chicks

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  16. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    mine almost works. although it doesn't have women falling at my feet the
    wife at least attempts not to be totaly repulsed...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004
  17. "pc engineering"
    but free meals though.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  18. mine almost works. although it doesn't have women falling at my feet the
    you mean I should blame the wife?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 7, 2004
  19. stephen wilson

    JaR Guest

    I can't tell if mine work. The wife won't let me wear them outside the
    house :-(

    She says they turn her on, though.

    JaR
    Monogamous Thug

    JaR, Sep 7, 2004
  20. stephen wilson

    Neil Guest

    well, I blame society, but whatever works for you...

    Neil, Sep 7, 2004