Just started

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Andy, Jul 29, 2003.

  1. I already have my 12 gauge up there dude! Sorry no more room. ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    sure :p

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    you sicko

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  4. And you know I do not really have to try at all to be this way.
    I think it is heridetary. My Dad tells me that when you sign up for 2 years
    (or whatever) in the Navy that Brigg time does not count toward that sign-up
    time. He had to do an extra 6 weeks.
    But then, while on KP duty, Dad got that Captian back by shoving his penis
    in the Captian's clean coffee cup a few times, leaving residue...
    It cums naturally to our family!

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    that is horrible, horrible i say

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  6. Andy

    Jtyc Guest

    On the other hand, that lady got a mil from mickey d's for pouring coffee
    in
    I thought it was 7 million?

    F'n lawyers...

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  7. Andy

    JaR Guest

    One hopes the cup was not full of hot coffee at the time 8-0

    J.R.

    On the other hand, that lady got a mil from mickey d's for pouring coffee in
    her lap!

    JaR, Aug 1, 2003
  8. I'm sorry, I thought the coffe was frozen and then when it spilled in my lap
    it was REALLY hot! <whiney, crying lyin, cheatin................>

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  9. Yes it was reduced on appeal.

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  10. Dammit... I warned ya.

    The proposed settlement was $7 million but the amount she actually won was
    not disclosed but believe to be just a couple hundred thousand dollars. It
    was based on coffee sales (the original figure).

    --
    Fris "Read up on it... the case is not what it's been made out to be" bee®
    MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  11. Andy

    JaR Guest

    I seem to remember hearing about it getting reduced on appeal[0], but I'm
    too lazy to google for it right now.

    J.R.

    [0] F'n lawyers

    JaR, Aug 1, 2003
  12. Andy

    Jtyc Guest

    DON'T GET ME STARTED ON STELLA FREAKIN' LEIBECK!

    Is she the retarded person who spilled the coffee on herself and then blamed
    McD's?

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  13. Grrrrrr.

    I'm starting to agree with Jtyc...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  14. Too late. I've already taken JaR's pillkajklf;jkf;lafNO CARRIER

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  15. Andy

    Jtyc Guest

    If you guys are gonna start this thread up again I sincerely hope you have
    K... here is my new argument:

    The fact that the coffee was too hot for her doesn't mean it was too hot for
    someone else. By all means, let's let all the wuss's in the world get their
    way.

    How's that?

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  16. Andy

    Jtyc Guest

    I'd be glad to discuss this with anyone else, but I'd prefer it be someone
    Oh now... that's not very nice. I have a very open mind. But the facts
    that you brought up I wasn't buying into. Not because I'm close minded, but
    because I had a differing opinion.

    Yes, McDs brewed their coffee really hot soley for profits sake. So what?
    Some people may like it that hot. Some people don't have a problem with
    that.

    And in the end, and we both agreed on this, she spilled it on herself.
    Depends on how comfy that rope is.

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  17. Wouldn't the pic assist you? Not her?

    David Maggard, Aug 2, 2003
  18. Andy

    Gary - US Guest

    Damn...aren't you a nasty ass lawyer?

    You try to threaten!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 4, 2003
  19. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    if it is to my liking, then i may be able to help her or offer her some
    "under the table" work

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  20. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    that is trying to woo her way into kendal's panties

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003