    Best Regards
    Andy
    England

    Andy, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Andy

    Ali Guest

    MCSE is something more than the certificate. part of the course, is
    extensive knowledge on the concepts, the other, is good experience in a
    network environment. study hard, it took me 1.5 years to study all the 4
    courses, with the resource kit, and a bunch of other study guides, and KB
    articles from microsoft.com, and finally feel that I'm ready to take the
    exams.

    HTH
    Ali,
    MCSA

    Ali, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Andy

    billyw Guest

    even tho u're english i'll respond.
    the couse is as hard as you make it. Learn the subject and it will fit into
    place.
    but also make sure when you take the exams you have your MS marketing head
    on.

    how long it takes would depend on how much/often studying your doing, also
    if you have access to a lab.
    i did my mcse in about 6 months, but i have previous

    billyw, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Andy

    Rick Sears Guest

    Some who use Microsoft products to do there daily job pass very quickly and
    easily. I just started studying and testing and have passed 2 test in about
    3 weeks. Some pass faster then that I saw one post from someone who said he
    had passed all 7 test in 1 week (not sure that was true). It depends on how
    much time you have to put into studying and how much experience you have
    with the products.

    Rick Sears, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    Thanks for the replies

    ENGLISH AND PROUD

    Andy, Jul 29, 2003
  6. Andy

    Gary - US Guest

    Andy,

    Please continue to flip burgers. A+ is not a Microsoft exam and has
    absolutely nothing to do with MCSE or this newsgroup.

    Kindly do the needful.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  7. Andy

    Gary - US Guest

    Engrish you say?

    Gary - US, Jul 30, 2003
  8. I see many entry level jobs require A+. Even tho I have 10 yrs experience
    Network+ and MCP, they will not let me interview w/o A+!

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  9. Andy

    Maestro Guest

    Diana,

    On the other extreme, very few of the jobs that I look at
    ask for A+. My point being that I guess it depends on
    what you're looking at. With your experience, why are you
    looking at entry level work?

    Maestro, Jul 31, 2003
  10. I am looking for ANYTHING!

    Diana K Brown, Jul 31, 2003
  11. Andy

    Andy Foster Guest

    ANYTHING ?

    Andy Foster, Aug 1, 2003
  12. Andy

    Gary - US Guest

    <evil grin>

    Gary - US, Aug 1, 2003
  13. hm .. so you don't know what you wanna do ? You should really think about it
    about specificating to something. Do you want to be a technican who can
    everywhing a little bit or one who can not such many things, but mastered
    that ?

    By the way, A+ is for hardware technican who work with an screwdriver
    instead with real kewl stuff.

    But, doent matter what it will be, when it makes you happy, than it is ok.

    --
    Regards,

    Roger Wassner
    MCSE+I(NT4), MCSE 2000, MCSA, MCP+I

    Roger Wassner, Aug 1, 2003
  14. Andy

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Slut :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 1, 2003
  15. Yes but quarters are not helpful and not worth standing on the corner for!
    ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  16. <smirk> <evil laughter>

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  17. Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
    opps, time to go to anger management therapy again! <giggle> ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  18. Don't you just wish? Or is that an invitation girly? ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 1, 2003
  19. Andy

    Jtyc Guest

    Oooo big spender. How about I shove my 20 guage shotgun up your @$$?
    I'm starting to like you again... I gotta tell you though, getting over
    that lawyer thing is going to be hard for me...

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003
  20. Andy

    Consultant Guest

    how about i shove it up your twat?