Just See the Photographes of Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Stella, Nov 18, 2006.

  1. Stella

    Stella Guest

    Stella, Nov 18, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertisements

  2. Stella

    John Guest

    "Stella" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi
    > How the Rich live with petro dollars :
    > http://www.royalpalaceabudhabi.blogspot.com
    >


    Focus on the fact that many people made money by being the suppliers and the
    craftsmen working on this.

    Likewise - the royal family is a huge provider of jobs.
     
    John, Nov 18, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertisements

  3. Stella

    J. Clarke Guest

    On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 18:08:21 +0000, John wrote:

    > "Stella" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi
    >> How the Rich live with petro dollars :
    >> http://www.royalpalaceabudhabi.blogspot.com
    >>

    >
    > Focus on the fact that many people made money by being the suppliers and the
    > craftsmen working on this.


    One wonders how may of the suppliers and craftsmen were citiznes of Abu
    Dhabi.

    > Likewise - the royal family is a huge provider of jobs.


    Mostly menial one would presume.



    --
    X:\Newsreaders\sig.txt
     
    J. Clarke, Nov 18, 2006
    #3
  4. Stella

    Mike Russell Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:p_H7h.4287$...
    >
    > "Stella" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi
    >> How the Rich live with petro dollars :
    >> http://www.royalpalaceabudhabi.blogspot.com
    >>

    >
    > Focus on the fact that many people made money by being the suppliers and
    > the craftsmen working on this.
    >
    > Likewise - the royal family is a huge provider of jobs.


    99% builds palaces for the remaining 1%. The ultimate in trickle down.
    --

    Mike Russell
    www.curvemeister.com/forum/
     
    Mike Russell, Nov 18, 2006
    #4
  5. Stella

    Annika1980 Guest

    John wrote:
    > "Stella" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > > Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi
    > > How the Rich live with petro dollars :
    > > http://www.royalpalaceabudhabi.blogspot.com
    > >

    >
    > Focus on the fact that many people made money by being the suppliers and the
    > craftsmen working on this.
    >
    > Likewise - the royal family is a huge provider of jobs.


    Yeah. About $1/hr.
     
    Annika1980, Nov 18, 2006
    #5
  6. Stella

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "Stella" <> wrote:

    > Royal Palace of Ruler of Abu Dhabi
    > How the Rich live with petro dollars :
    > http://www.royalpalaceabudhabi.blogspot.com


    Ah well, he can easily use it as a hotel when the oil runs out. Or maybe
    sell it to posh and becks
     
    Stewy, Nov 19, 2006
    #6
    1. Advertisements

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
  1. Alfred Molon

    Abu Simbel photo gallery

    Alfred Molon, Jan 11, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    829
    Rupert
    Jan 13, 2004
  2. Juan Hung Lo

    young boys were sodomized at Abu Ghraib

    Juan Hung Lo, Jul 19, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    632
    Juan Hung Lo
    Jul 19, 2004
  3. Charles Eggen

    Sleeping Dogs and Smash Palace now on DVD

    Charles Eggen, Jun 25, 2004, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    1,129
    Charles Eggen
    Jun 27, 2004
  4. DVD Verdict
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,473
    DVD Verdict
    Jul 11, 2005
  5. John Navas

    Palace of Fine Arts

    John Navas, Nov 17, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    738
    John Navas
    Nov 20, 2007
  6. John Navas

    Palace of Fine Arts Morning

    John Navas, Dec 15, 2007, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    24
    Views:
    3,428
    Tully
    Dec 20, 2007
  7. mmyvusenet

    Photo of Palace

    mmyvusenet, Nov 15, 2010, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    366
    mmyvusenet
    Nov 18, 2010
Loading...