Just Received This e-mail From someone called 'Makin'. Looks really dodgy!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by FTM, Sep 20, 2003.

  1. FTM

    FTM Guest

    I've already deleted it as it has an attachment and I'm convinced it
    contains something sinister.

    Anyone else received it and can confirm it's a tosser trying to pass on a
    virus (it had two attachments to attached top it called 'height' and
    'mainhome').

    Klez.E is the most common world-wide spreading worm.It's very dangerous by
    corrupting your files.
    Because of its very smart stealth and anti-anti-virus technic,most common AV
    software can't detect or clean it.
    We developed this free immunity tool to defeat the malicious virus.
    You only need to run this tool once,and then Klez will never come into your
    PC.
    NOTE: Because this tool acts as a fake Klez to fool the real worm,some AV
    monitor maybe cry when you run it.
    If so,Ignore the warning,and select 'continue'.
    If you have any question,please mail to me.

    FTM, Sep 20, 2003

  2. FTM

    FTM Guest

    Oops

    Just re-read it and obviously my over indulgence in alcohol tonight has
    already taken effect!!

    Apologies

    FTM

    FTM, Sep 20, 2003

  3. FTM

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 20, 2003
  4. And so you should be,
    I have been dead thick about the thing too, but not opened it, and
    read back posts too late to realise how **** off everyone was about
    saying the same thing.
    Join the club
    Janet