    What is the best study material for 293? I am thinking
    MS Press and Sybex books and maybe the transender practice tests?

    Is there better books and/or materials, in your humble opinion?

    RogueIT, Jun 12, 2009

  2. RogueIT

    John R Guest

    Congrats on the MCSA. Well done. Personally, I enjoyed 291 but then, I
    need to get a life :)

    I used the MS Press book and the Test-Out video series, along with lots of
    experience with the technology. Now that you have a grasp on 291, that lays
    the ground work for 293.

    John R

    John R, Jun 15, 2009

  3. RogueIT

    RogueIT Guest

    Thanks John for the reply. I have access to both Test out and MS Press book.
    The book however is from 2004 and I saw the one on amazon is from 2006...In
    your opinion, do you think there is that much of a difference or will the 04
    book do?

    Thanks,
    Rogue.

    RogueIT, Jun 15, 2009
  4. RogueIT

    John R Guest

    I can't really say. The book I used was from 2004. Then again, I took the
    test in June 2006 and the book you reference might not have been available
    at that time. I think it might be fair to say that the 2006 book is just an
    errata update but I don't know that for sure, you might want to check that
    out. Or, maybe someone else around here knows. For the relative cost of
    the books, I would probably go ahead and get the latest book.

    John R

    John R, Jun 15, 2009