    bookmarked questions ;-)

    Good luck to everyone!

    Kiril Vasilev

    vasilev_kiril, Mar 9, 2005

  2. Forgot to mention that I had used following materials:
    1. Developing XML Web Services and Server Components With Microsoft
    Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET - MS Press
    2. The tests from the book
    3. The tests from Microsoft Web Site (powered by www.measureup.com)
    4. MSDN (http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp)

    Again, good luck to everyone!

    vasilev_kiril, Mar 9, 2005

  3. vasilev_kiril

    SubZero Guest

    Hi All,

    Yesterday I also passed the 70-320 with a score of 792 to become an MCAD.
    This was by far the most difficult exam yet. I studied extensively for this
    exam and expected to get a higher score, but some of the exam questions
    tested things that were not covered in the two 2 books that I used to
    prepare...

    I used Exam Cram 2 Exam 70-320, and the thicker QUE 70-320 Study Guide.

    Perhaps focusing more on the .NET framework help docs would have served me
    well? My advice to be "very" well prepared for this exam.

    Best of luck to all,
    SubZero

    SubZero, Mar 10, 2005