    and
    today 70-320

    (changed languages mid-stream!)

    Justin McDaniel, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Justin McDaniel

    smita Guest

    Hi
    Congress..
    Can u pls help me?I selected same Exam,(70-305,70-229,70-
    310 )But I am confgused which book I used for peperation?
    pls reply me

    Thanks In Advance
    smita

    smita, Jun 10, 2004

  3. I actually changed to c# after i took the asp.net exam. I used Kalani's book
    and transcender pratice exam for the 320, I used the microsoft press books
    and transcender for the 229 and 305. Kalani's book is awesome, the
    microsoft press books weren't nearly as complete as Kalani's, the
    transcender exams were great. On to 316 and 300 for mcsd

    Good luck
    Justin

    Justin McDaniel, Jun 11, 2004