    I'm happy to be MCP. :)

    Next one is 70-320.

    Thanks

    Radouan BOULAM, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Congratulations!!! Good luck on your next one.

    Edgar A. Poe Again, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Radouan BOULAM

    MatrixVic Guest

    MatrixVic, Sep 10, 2005
  4. Radouan BOULAM

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats Radouan and MatrixVic,

    @Matrix, even i found 70-320 to be very difficult when compared with
    the other two. :(

    But some how cleared it.

    Sudar, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Thanks for your post.
    ok, I'm informed for the 70-320 difficulty. :)
    I'd better pass the 70-229 first no ?

    And what about the 70-340 ? We can't pass it in France. Anyone know why?

    Radouan BOULAM, Sep 11, 2005