    I choose B, but it is quite confusing when the syntax is misspelled.
    Actually I should choose A because of the syntax error, but I
    didn't....

    Fanlan, May 28, 2004

  2. Fanlan

    Eric Guest

    In A and C you're not giving it the correct classname. In D you create
    the right class, but you declare your instance to be an Object, instead
    of the more specific class type.

    I see B as the best answer.

    Eric

    Eric, May 28, 2004

  3. Fanlan

    Yorkie Guest

    But (B) isn't correct syntax, so is technically wrong!
    Perhaps it's Microsoft's attempt at a trick question ?

    Yorkie, May 28, 2004
  4. Fanlan

    Fanlan Guest

    That's why I hate these question. Is it a trick question
    or not? I quessed not and choose B...

    Fanlan, May 28, 2004
  5. Fanlan

    Yorkie Guest

    Me too. Passed it this morning.

    Yorkie, May 28, 2004
  6. Fanlan

    Alex Guest

    I passed today and I did't see that problem on my exam....perhaps it was a
    different exam.
    Alejandro.

    Alex, May 29, 2004
  7. Fanlan

    Yorkie Guest

    I think the questions are generated from a larger pool,
    so you won't necessarily get the same set of questions if
    you sit the same exam more than once.

    Yorkie, May 29, 2004
  8. Fanlan

    bb Guest