Just Passed 70-315

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by José Ramón Rodríguez, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. 55 questions to be answered in 2 hours.

    José Ramón Rodríguez, Jan 30, 2004

  2. José Ramón Rodríguez

    Guest Guest

    >-----Original Message-----
    >55 questions to be answered in 2 hours.

    Thanks Jose. Did you know that before the exam. Is there
    some sort of official announcement somewhere.

    Guest, Jan 31, 2004

  3. José Ramón Rodríguez

    kennyku Guest

    Could you tell me what types of questions are they?

    What're the percentage of
    - Multiple choice questions,
    - short questions, etc ?

    thks,
    Kenny Ku

    kennyku, Feb 2, 2004
  4. It's all multiple choice. No short questions.

    José R. Rodríguez, Feb 6, 2004
  5. No, I did not know that before the exam.

    José R. Rodríguez, Feb 6, 2004