Just passed 70-315

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guy Cox, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Guy Cox

    Guy Cox Guest

    It was the area that I've been working in for the past two years, but this
    is the only exam where I've marked questions that were realy puzzlers so I
    could go back and review. Definitely a different question author. As
    important as what they did cover in the question background was what they
    DIDN"T say in the question background. -- a change from the previous 3 exams
    where it was mostly rote memorization.

    Nothing on the performance counters (again). Simple obvious questions on the
    installer, ADO.Net and T-SQL. No esotericia on Custom Controls. This was
    definitely more "Case Study" oriented than the other exams (hence the
    consternation over some of the answers).

    I used the Que text -- and overstudied the minutiea again - I could have
    easily chopped 3 days off the review.

    70-315 is a good transition to that almost (I hear) Case Study oriented
    70-300.

    One more to go (70-300) How much MSF-MOF stuff is on the 70-300
    exam?.... -- maybe I'll add BizTalk.

    Guy

    Guy Cox, Jul 17, 2003