    Oh and drop the testking crap, that doesn't do you any
    good.

    Talyn

    Talyn, Sep 15, 2004

  2. Talyn

    Consultant Guest

    and for gods sake, stop cross posting

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004

  3. Talyn

    Consultant Guest

    no one is arguing that they aren't word-for-word. what we are stating
    though, is that they are cheating, period.

    Consultant, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Talyn

    RH Guest

    The fact that the testking stuff was almost "word for
    word" what was in your test is WHY you don't use them.
    It just makes you a braindumping A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R!!!
    If you have worked in IT for 16 years, then you don't
    need them anyway...cuz you know it all!!!!

    RH, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Talyn

    RH Guest

    And if you only squeeked by with a 747 with all the
    answers, God help the people who depend on you for
    network support and administration.!!! Geeeesh

    RH, Sep 15, 2004
  6. Say what you want, the TestKing
    are you taking note microsoft? Of course not.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  7. All I need to do is memorize this crap to
    the piece of paper says fcuk all about you. Why? because anyone can
    pass these exams whether you have 20 years experience or no
    experience. People can simply memorize the answers to the questions as
    provided by the likes of those c*nts at tesking - makes my blood
    boil....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 15, 2004
  8. Talyn

    Neil Guest

    (first frame)
    <dilbert fiddling with computer, geek standing behind him in caped outfit>
    Caped Geek:Step away from that network server! I'm certified!

    (next frame)
    <caped geek sitting at console, dilbert looking on in stunned amazement>
    Caped Geek: I SUMMON THE VAST POWER OF CERTIFICATION!!!!!!

    (last frame)
    Caped Geek:WEll, this is embarrassing; that's all I remember from the
    classes...

    {41 to Scott Adams}

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  9. Talyn

    Neil Guest

    and are cheating....making you a cheater...for which there are penalties...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  10. That would be a keeper. Is it anywhere on the net?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 15, 2004
  11. Talyn

    Neil Guest

    currently photocopied at home...good to show to the classes I
    taught...not sure about other locations....

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  12. Talyn

    JaR Guest

    Usual honorarium is a buck.

    JaR

    JaR, Sep 15, 2004
  13. Talyn

    Neil Guest

    I'm unusual...

    Neil, Sep 15, 2004
  14. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:07:11 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=
    () said,
    And that's an endorsement? Cripes.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  15. circa Wed, 15 Sep 2004 20:42:48 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    You probably shouldn't bet money on that assumption.

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 15, 2004
  16. Talyn

    catwalker63 Guest

    Fris, I've sent you a .gif copy from my collection.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

    catwalker63, Sep 16, 2004
  17. Received, and much appreciated. Even my boss thought it was funny. Now
    hanging on my wall (the cartoon, not my boss).

    --
    Fris "Bildert" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 16, 2004
  18. Talyn

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Ahhh, I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to post a copy to the sekrit
    site. Umm, that'd be great, OK? And, umm could you fill out those TSRs
    today, too? Great.

    Lumberg

    JaR, Sep 16, 2004