    cause a few folks here didn't find it hard. Read, Read, Read! Lots of
    little "key words" to look for that make all the difference.

    Best of luck to you all!

    cckid, Jul 1, 2003

  2. cckid

    Robert Black Guest

    What did you score on 70-216?

    Robert Black, Jul 1, 2003

  3. cckid

    cckid Guest

    I don't know. This is the first exam I have ever taken that actually
    gives you a score report. Usually you just get a pass or fail.
    Luckily I haven't failed any yet. I have two more exams for MCSE and
    one more for MCSA.

    cckid, Jul 2, 2003
  4. cckid

    chris Guest

    congratulations. I am taking this exam in a a couple of weeks....
    Any tips you could give on it ? I wouldn't expect it to be
    easy....however, I just took and passed
    217 about two weeks ago, so hoping that will give me a boost.

    thanks.

    chris

    chris, Jul 2, 2003
  5. cckid

    Martijn Guest

    Hi,

    I must do this exam in 2 weeks. Can you tell me how many
    questions this exam got? Are it all seperate questions or
    are it several case studys with a set of question on each
    case?

    Thank you for your help and congratulations :)

    Martijn, Jul 4, 2003
  6. cckid

    Steffi Guest

    Steffi, Jul 5, 2003