    take 70-214 and upgrade to the MCSE security on 2000.

    Again congrats a keep up the hard work.

    Rick

    Rick, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Yay!

    Finally managed to take the 70-210 exam today (after going all the way to
    the test centre monday and the systems being down) and passed with a score
    of 906!
    Funny though, none of the questions I was expection came up. Nothing on NTFS
    or Share permissions, closest it it came to permissions was on printers.
    Lots of questions on TCP/IP networking though.
    All in all I'm pretty happy, might have a few days rest and start revising
    for 70-215, want to do that one as soon as possible after taking 70-210. Do
    I get one of those little spiffy lapel pins to impress all the girls with
    now? ;-D

    Ben

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Oops, would help if I could spell! Must be all the excitment!
    expection = expecting

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Rick

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Yes, but don't try combining it with that pheromone cologne or you might just
    find yourself getting attacked.

    TechGeekPro, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Rick

    catwalker63 Guest

    Congratulations Ben! Good luck for the next one!

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  6. Rick

    RH Guest

    Congrats on your first one! Always feels good to get the
    first one out of the way... Now you know what kind of
    stuff they are likely to ask on the others. Hold that
    thought on the lapel pin...only 6 more exams before it
    comes to your door!!!

    RH, Jul 15, 2004
  7. Rick

    Neil Guest

    nope he gets a lady killer pin for the first one - only an MCP lapel pin
    but shiny nontheless....

    Neil, Jul 15, 2004
  8. Rick

    catwalker63 Guest

    Slainte!

    catwalker63, Jul 15, 2004
  9. Networking would be my hardest, I'm not so great with bindings and subnet
    classes and stuff.
    Group policy isn't so bad, you just need to work with it to gain experiance.
    I'm alway messing with the different GPs in our AD at work, you just have to
    remember to test changes made with a test group, thats something I learnt
    early on after disabling the desktop properties to the managing directors
    group policy! :-D

    Ben

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 15, 2004
  10. Cheers Kelley!