  1. mchappell

    mchappell Guest

    At least you're using the correct term with 'wannabe'

    mchappell, Sep 4, 2003

  2. mchappell

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    cheater.

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 4, 2003

  3. mchappell

    Henry Guest

    Funny but unfair - A degree, 3 yrs of exp and working my
    backside off for this exam, have I missed something? Are
    testkillers meant to be cheating?.......... everyone seems
    to have chip on their shoulder about people getting these
    quals with no experience. I think the situation is
    improving and the days of paper MCPs are numbered, there
    is no way I could have past that today without my hands of
    experience.... to be honest, my hat off to anyone who
    could.

    Henry, Sep 4, 2003
  4. mchappell

    Consultant Guest

    my friend, you are missing the point. if you do have 3 years experience, you
    would know that cheating is detrimental to our industry. it is a means of
    flooding the market with non-qualified burger flippers who drive down
    salaries. i would think twice before advocating the use of braindumps.

    Consultant, Sep 4, 2003
  5. mchappell

    Japes Guest

    So are troytec products generally considered to be good
    Yes they are a "cheaters/Paper Certs" friend. Why? because they ARE
    questions from the actual exams. Hence why you are a cheater. In farness, if
    you didn't know, then learn form this and never use them (or similar) again.
    MS doesn't consider the use of Trancender/Merasureup pre-exam questions
    cheating because there not actual exam questions. Having said that if they
    are over used they can "fool you" into thinking you know your stuff.
    No thanks...... it wouldn't contain a burger. why because you've only got a
    PAPER CERT! in burger flipping.

    --
    Regards

    Japes

    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?

    Japes, Sep 4, 2003
  6. mchappell

    Dev Lunsford Guest

    So are troytec products generally considered to be good
    Surely if you are experienced and good at the job, it doesn't matter how you
    study. It's only if you braindump and have no idea about the job that it's
    cheating. Some people might be really really good at the job but crap at
    remembering exactly what command line thing you might use for something that
    they in their job don't do. for example my admin guy at work a few years
    ago never had to use RIS at work but I bet he studied it for the exam. Or
    do you think you have to go into the exam on experience alone and NOT study?
    risking all that cash?

    (humbly)

    -dev...

    Dev Lunsford, Sep 8, 2003
  7. mchappell

    Henry Guest

    How hard is it for Microsoft to actually review their exam
    material more often and produced questions which aren't
    continually touted about the net? How bored are people
    then of having this conversation?

    Henry, Sep 9, 2003