    better on the second, mainly, I think, due to the fact that the exams seem
    to overlap on their content.

    Thanks!

    Bob Gruett, Dec 4, 2005

  2. Bob Gruett

    Taylor Guest

    Put them both, it looks better. Realize that you did just get another
    certification and nothing is inappropriate about advertising the fact
    that you have more than just your MCP.

    Also, if you feel that your score was an extremely high score, include
    the actual test score that you got when you completed the exam. It
    works.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Dec 4, 2005

  3. Bob Gruett

    Bob Gruett Guest

    Hmmm...to be honest, I didn't really consider putting the scores up, but I
    suppose it might help. 70-721 was an 833 (not low, not high, but right in
    the middle), but the 70-272 was 972, so that'll look nice...

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Gruett, Dec 4, 2005
  4. Bob Gruett

    Bob Gruett Guest

    Oops, just realized I mistyped those exam numbers...obviously they should
    have been the 70-271 and 70-272 exams...

    Bob Gruett, Dec 4, 2005
  5. Bob Gruett

    Taylor Guest

    Use it. Like I said, it's only to your advantage.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Dec 5, 2005