    Now I've got the MCSA, just wondering what to do with
    it...kind of an anti-climax, really.

    Good luck to all the other 218 takers....

    Mark Griffiths, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Mark Griffiths

    Maestro Guest

    I think the only people that view this cert as a baby MCSE are the
    uninformed. Microsoft created this cert because of pressure from the
    business industry. Businesses basically were looking for people certified
    to administer their systems, but felt that having a design cert (MCSE) is
    overkill.
    It is a little interesting that someone can go out get certified and then
    find out their company doesn't know what an MCSA is. This is something that
    I would expect the individual to know going into the certification process.
    This tells me that this person doesn't know what's required to excel in
    their company, and unless they were looking for a career change got
    certified for the wrong reason.

    Maestro, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Mark Griffiths

    Gopi Guest

    Hi its true, compare to other paper, 218 is confused. all the best
    regards
    --
    Gopi
    Network Engineer