  1. Mlody

    Mlody Guest

    I've just done two MCP exams - 70-210 and 70-215 !!!

    Mlody, Jan 30, 2004

  2. Mlody

    Sam Guest

    All at once?

    Sam, Jan 30, 2004

  3. Mlody

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    congrats... :)

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.
    ==============
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com
    ==============

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 30, 2004
  4. 37!

    ....in a row?

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  5. Mlody

    Mlody Guest

    Thanks !

    Mlody, Jan 30, 2004
  6. Mlody

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    37!
    I'm not even supposed to *be* here today!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  7. Mlody

    Mlody Guest

    Yes, of course !!! Even in same time on two computers standing beside :)))

    70-210 on Monday and 70-215 on Thursday, but for me it's just a moment so I
    wrote "just passed" !

    Mlody, Jan 30, 2004

  8. Each day I live
    I want to be
    A day to give
    The best of me
    I'm only one
    But not alone
    My finest day
    Is yet unknown

    I broke my heart
    Fought every gain
    To taste the sweet
    I face the pain
    I rise and fall
    Yet through it all
    This much remains

    I want one moment in time
    When I'm more than I thought I could be
    When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
    And the answers are all up to me
    Give me one moment in time
    When I'm racing with destiny
    Then in that one moment of time
    I will feel
    I will feel eternity

    I've lived to be
    The very best
    I want it all
    No time for less
    I've laid the plans
    Now lay the chance
    Here in my hands

    Give me one moment in time
    When I'm more than I thought I could be
    When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
    And the answers are all up to me
    Give me one moment in time
    When I'm racing with destiny
    Then in that one moment of time
    I will feel
    I will feel eternity

    You're a winner for a lifetime
    If you seize that one moment in time
    Make it shine

    Give me one moment in time
    When I'm more than I thought I could be
    When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
    And the answers are all up to me
    Give me one moment in time
    When I'm racing with destiny
    Then in that one moment of time
    I will be
    I will be
    I will be free
    I will be
    I will be free

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  9. "Which did you like better? 'Jedi' or 'The Empire Strikes Back?'"

    "Empire."

    "Blasphemy."

    '"Empire' had the better ending. Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader
    is his father, uh, Han gets frozen, taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such
    a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All
    'Jedi' had was a bunch of Muppets."

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  10. And the MCNGP sponsored Clerks quote of the day....

    <drumroll>

    "There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of
    others, is there?"

    </drumroll>

    Politician Spock, Jan 30, 2004
  11. Mlody

    Mlody Guest

    Very nice. I don't know what to say :)

    Mlody, Jan 30, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 30, 2004
  13. Mlody

    Mlody Guest

    Now I feel appreciate. And proud of myself. That's all I need ...

    Mlody, Jan 30, 2004
  14. Mlody

    Jtyc Guest

    "There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of
    You know, any contractor willing to work on that Death Star knew the risks.
    If they were killed, it was their own fault. A roofer listens to this...
    (taps his heart) not his wallet.

    Jtyc, Jan 30, 2004
  15. Mlody

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You know, any contractor willing to work on that Death Star knew the
    risks.
    Anyone ever see the Clerks cartoon? It was a short-lived ABC series.
    Absolutely brilliant. Greatest cartoon this side of "Family Guy".

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 30, 2004
  16. Nice one

    well done
    ================================