    Australia
    You forgot centre :)

    I dont think i ever really want a Credit Card, not something i hear much good about.

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006

  2. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It helps though, good credit is important. Say it's 30 years from now, you've been married and divorced, you've got three kids, alimony payments (if they have them there) and child support to deal with, your ex took the house and car and you're left busting your hump to support her $200 a day crack habit. Whatcha gonna do? You need a place to live, a car to get to work, you've got no credit, ouch!

    The Modfather, Feb 2, 2006

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I dont plan to marry it comes along with life... BUT I SURE AS HELL WONT LET some Biatch steal my mula. And she will never get 200 dollars a day outa me, specially if i have been married for 30 years. that would make me 50, and like who does crack at 50???

    unholy, Feb 2, 2006
  4. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, 50 year old crack heads do, of course.

    Yeesh, you're so young and inexperienced, you have much to learn grasshopper.

    The Modfather, Feb 3, 2006
  5. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    to be honest drugs must have taken over ur country, if i see drugs i will kill who ever has them, and there face will look like white powder.

    unholy, Feb 4, 2006
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Which you will proceed to snort no doubt. :)

    Yes, we have a lot of drugs here, it comes from being bordered by or near countries that are poor and have a lot of drugs that they smuggle in and we have a lot of very stupid people who buy them. Recently they discovered a tunnel running from Mexico up into San Diego in California (several miles long) in which they found five TONS of marijuana.

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That went under the mexico border didn't it? I read about that somewhere.

    XhArD, Feb 4, 2006
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, er, yeah, they sure didn't tunnel under the ocean, go through Canada and then pop up in San Diego after a 10,000 mile dig. :) Still, it's impressive. The whole point is to get illegal immigrants into the country, have them sell the drugs to pay for it and well, you know the rest.

    I partly feel sorry for those idiots and partly don't (the immigrants that is, not the drug dealers), they just want a better life, but damn. They should try having a revolution or something instead of coming here.

    The Modfather, Feb 4, 2006
  9. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Well all i can say is, Pass me my shotty i wanna sniper there faces off!!!

    unholy, Feb 5, 2006
  10. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You wanna sniper them with a shotgun?

    Yeah, er, that makes ALL kinds of sense.

    The Modfather, Feb 5, 2006
  11. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    have u seen me sniper with a shotty in CSS?

    unholy, Feb 7, 2006
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    No nor would I wish to, that's just plain stupid. Shotguns = Short Range Wide Dispersal weapons. Sniper Rifles = Long Range, Pinpoint Accuracy. The two are diametrically opposed. If you're using a shotgun then you are NOT sniping, no matter how you try to explain it. That's like saying you went for a swim in an airplane.

    The Modfather, Feb 7, 2006