    core mcse. But anyone who had only read only 215 books
    wont be able to clear this exam . MCSE Exams it seems have
    no syllabus , whatever vole wants can come in them

    pandit guru gyan, Sep 6, 2003

  2. pandit guru gyan

    Japes Guest

    Japes, Sep 6, 2003

  3. pandit guru gyan

    licknlabia Guest

    I completely disagree with you.

    Being able to set these up is part of the Win2k book. Sharing & Security
    groups is part of win2k.

    The 4-in-1 book you read sounds more like braindump type of material to me.
    If it were a true 4-in-1 it would be roughly 2000 pages for the core.

    Sorry try again beotch.

    - lick

    Beware Everyone

    Now exam 215 contains questions which are justified in
    Exam 70- 216 only .

    So if anyone is going to give 70 -215 please study 70 -
    216, 217 books also as my exam had five questions from 70-
    216 syllabus. Two were on configuring NAT with PPTP and
    L2TP . Lucky i passed, as i read a four in one book on all

    licknlabia, Sep 6, 2003
  4. pandit guru gyan

    roYal Guest

    he never said how many pages the 4 in 1 book was, so how do you say that it
    sounds like braindump material, pft.

    roYal, Sep 7, 2003
  5. pandit guru gyan

    Andy Foster Guest

    4-in-1 MCSE core books *do* exist - I bought one when I was studying
    for the 4-in-1 test. They have been heavily discounted since 70-240
    expired, even though it pretty much covers all the material in the
    core 4.

    That's not to say that the OP wasn't braindumping though...

    Andy Foster, Sep 7, 2003
  6. pandit guru gyan

    ron Guest

    I used the MCSE study System from QUE(2200 pages!!!! with
    Labs and study questions along with a home network of 2
    servers and four workstations). It was a 4 in 1. Does
    that mean that my MCSE 2000 is a braindump type???!!!!
    And does that mean that my present position administering
    a 5 server network with over 100 clients is a meaningless
    endeavor? Perhaps, but the $50 grand a year says
    otherwise. SOME of you people that provide some responses
    ARE probably paper types.

    ron, Sep 8, 2003
  7. pandit guru gyan

    Maestro Guest