    out of nothing.

    Any opinion wellcomed.
    A lot of DTS btw but I think I did well.

    Vlodron, Sep 4, 2003

  2. Vlodron

    Wen Cong Guest

    Keep going.

    Wen Cong, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Vlodron

    Lady Guest

    Don't give up. Order some practice questions. I know that testout,
    measureup, and selftest practice questions are all good.

    Retake is again soon while it's still fresh in your mind.

    Lady, Sep 4, 2003
  4. Vlodron

    Herb Martin Guest

    I was so confident just before I clicked the end exam button... and
    then
    Always make notes (for yourself) immediately on exit from
    the exam -- especially if you don't pass but to study for other
    exams or even just learn about what you have trouble answering
    when you do pass.

    If you didn't make notes THEN, sit down right now with the
    "exam outline" and go through it marking and noting anything
    you remember, then review all of these subject (even the ones
    you believe you answered correctly.)

    Key is to retake the exam within two weeks MAX -- 2-10
    days is better.

    Herb Martin, Sep 4, 2003
  5. Vlodron

    Mah - Dee Guest

    I gotta say I feel your frustration.

    The only answer here is to go back to your beginnings and begin again.

    I suggest that you hit the Microsoft site, and down load the MCP
    testing objectives for 228 and print them out. Having done that
    revise your study material and cross-reference with the exam testing
    objectives.

    You will almost always make a good 50 points from white papers,
    download the ones that are easiest to find. Read them and cross
    reference help files / books on line

    You can easy score 50 points from Technet training - look for relevant
    items and study them.

    Books on line and online help will almost ALWAYS give you another
    50-100 points. This is the hardest of all, but with perseverance look
    up some items on the testing objectives.

    Another 25 points can be gleaned from case studies at
    http://www.microsoft.com/sql

    Hope this helps

    Mah - Dee, Sep 5, 2003