    expect things to be more random and not happen so much in groups.

    Peace.
    Brent

    Burnthot, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Burnthot

    Bit Twister Guest

    What you see is just the lastest virus hitting the new ports untill
    the antiviurs companies can get a fix out there.

    This weeks virus http://isc.sans.org/diary.php?date=2004-04-18

    You can watch the top ports here http://www.dshield.org/

    Bit Twister, Apr 19, 2004

  3. Burnthot

    kulm_nd Guest

    And script kiddies spread the latest code knowing they will find unpatched
    systems. Someone creates the code, many steal the code and spread it..

    kulm_nd, Apr 19, 2004