    I was wanting to make an on-going archive of my digital pics on dvd.
    My question is this, is there a program that i can use that will know
    what i have and what i haven't burned to disc and record accordingly?

    oGhr, Sep 2, 2003

  2. oGhr

    insidetheout Guest

    uh... don't you mean ohGr??? http://www.ohgr.net/

    insidetheout, Sep 2, 2003

  3. oGhr

    Boomer.. Guest

    Can't help much. I don't know anything about backup apps setting the archive
    bit so I won't tell you about it. Maybe google?

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  4. oGhr

    Boomer.. Guest

    Boomer.. said:

    TROLL:

    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Just bought a dvd burner and...
    Date: 2 Sep 2003 09:24:49 +0200

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  5. oGhr

    Boomer.. Guest

    TROLL!!!!!

    Boomer.. wrote:

    TROLL!!!!!!!!!

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Kerio Personal fire wall VERY slow to load in XP
    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Date: 02 Sep 2003 07:48:18 GMT

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  6. oGhr

    ohGr Guest

    Why was Boomer posting just saying TROLL? And does anyone have any
    suggestions?

    ohGr, Sep 2, 2003
  7. oGhr

    trout Guest

    No suggestions. Just pointing out that Boomer (the real one) was
    replying to the idiot troll that's been impersonating her today. In
    order; that was troll - Boomer - troll, again.

    trout, Sep 2, 2003
  8. This is one game I'm glad they didn't make a home version for... or is that
    Usenet??

    Sentient Fluid, Sep 2, 2003
  9. oGhr

    insidetheout Guest

    he kept saying troll because he's an internet dork

    insidetheout, Sep 3, 2003