    Am I missing something here?

    Thanks,
    Dale

    Dale, Sep 3, 2003

  2. Dale

    Axl Guest

    Yeah, there's an option in there that's something like "when I mark
    messages as junk, move them to the junk folder (or folder of your
    choice)." It might make it for you, but I just manually made it, and
    then checked that option. This way it keeps all the spams set aside, out
    of the way and then has enough of them to 'learn'.

    Axl, Sep 3, 2003