    spammers getting sneakier??? Well, of course they are, but is there an
    update for just filters or do we just have to wait for next release.

    Yes, I have all the proper settings ticked ;-)

    SG, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Junk Mail Controls (JMC) is a baysien type filter that learns as you use
    it. Simply continue to mark the uncaught spam as Junk (using the toolbar
    button or the junk mail status column) and, in time, JMC will 'catch up'
    to the new spamming tricks.

    Hitting 99.8% success rate here. Havent noticed an increase as of late
    (increase in spam getting thru)

    JMC doesnt really get updated in a new version, its the same JMC. What
    makes the difference is your training.dat file, and that you 'train' by
    marking those that do get thru as junk (and unmarking any false
    positives of course)

    Moz Champion (Dan), Feb 15, 2006