    Do you know of any anti-spam programs that are freeware?

    Thanks for your help

    John

    John, Dec 3, 2003

  2. The free version of MailWasher works only on one account, more than one
    you'll need the Pro version.
    http://www.mailwasher.net/

    Kenny Cargill, Dec 3, 2003

  3. John

    Night_Seer Guest

    And only a one time payment for pro, but they are rolling out a new
    service similar to spam-cop for a yearly charge, but isn't necessary to
    run the program.

    Night_Seer, Dec 3, 2003
  4. John

    bambam Guest

    bambam, Dec 4, 2003
  5. John

    DH Guest

    I have been using Spampal for a couple of months and it seems to filter out
    about 99% of bad and less that 1% of good. I am quite impressed with it.
    It is freeware. You can find more here: http://www.spampal.org

    Dave H.

    DH, Dec 4, 2003
  6. John

    Night_Seer Guest

    Night_Seer, Dec 4, 2003
  7. John

    Oleg Afonin Guest

    I've been using Anti-Spam Filter ( http://www.spamliquidator.com ) for
    quite some time; it filters 86% of spam and holds it on the ISP. Saves
    me some traffic.

    Oleg Afonin, Dec 4, 2003
  8. you might try alt.comp.freeware. I've read a number of suggestions
    for spam freeware in that newsgroup.

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
    Lubbock, Texas
    kinserlow at hotmail dot com