    I was looking into getting juniper certifications. Does anyone know if
    there is a lab online that I can rent access to much like a cisco lab?
    Thanks

    mark v., Jan 16, 2004

  2. i think no ;)
    but the magic key you need is 'Olive' :)

    m.

    Marcin Strzyzewski, Jan 17, 2004

  3. mark v.

    mark v. Guest

    Err, what is olive?
    So the only way to move from Cisco to aquire Juniper experiance is to
    work somewhere that is fortunate enough to have a lab?
    Suckage.

    mark v., Jan 17, 2004
  4. mark v.

    SPD Guest

    Olive is a software implementation of a Juniper router that
    runs on a PC. I haven't looked into an Olive recently
    but at one time they were hard to come by.

    Juniper has some certifications that would be worth
    taking if you want to move into a Juniper environment.
    As for actual experience,your employer could buy a low end
    Juniper and gain experience that way.

    SPD, Jan 17, 2004