  1. Ivan Ostreš

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    Have anyone seen/red the book in subject?

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Ivan Ostreš

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Ivan Ostreš

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    Thanks Brad, I was aware of that. The problem is that there's no reviews
    from someone I would recognize as authority in networking. There's just
    a plain "The Reader" signature. That could be anything...

    Ivan Ostreš, Mar 8, 2005
  4. Ivan Ostreš

    Hansang Bae Guest

    I almost picked this up.. If you pick it up, let us know.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Mar 10, 2005