(June, 19th) Picture of the Picture

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, Jun 20, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, Jun 20, 2006

  2. I would like to show you the picture of the week.
    Picture of the picture eh? Call it what you like, it's still crap.

    Derek Fountain, Jun 20, 2006

  3. Daniel Rocha

    Helen Guest

    Our French friend sets himself extremely low quality standards, and
    sometimes even manages to reach them.

    Helen, Jun 20, 2006
  4. Our French friend sets himself extremely low quality standards, and
    Not on this occasion though...

    Derek Fountain, Jun 20, 2006
  5. Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Daniel Rocha

    George Kerby Guest

    Try a higher ISO setting. It'll stop that blurry crap with a higher shutter
    speed.

    Next question...

    George Kerby, Jun 25, 2006