Julia Roberts Is Not Pretty

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ronnstuart, Nov 8, 2008.

  1. ronnstuart

    ronnstuart Guest

    ronnstuart, Nov 8, 2008

  2. ronnstuart

    Kishin Guest

    Kishin, Nov 8, 2008

  3. ronnstuart

    alvey Guest

    alvey, Nov 9, 2008
  4. ronnstuart

    Robo-man Guest

    Robo-man, Nov 10, 2008
  5. ronnstuart

    Kishin Guest

    LOL! That looks just like her.

    Kishin, Nov 13, 2008
  6. I concur - her face looks kind of like a skull - I'm not saying she's
    necesarily ugly, but all this hype about how "beautiful" she is is just
    hype.
    There are lots and lots and lots of extremely pretty women out there, but
    Julia ain't one of them.

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Mar 28, 2009
  7. ronnstuart

    Tarkus Guest

    Beauty is very much subjective. She's not really one of my favorites,
    either, but her successful career suggests a lot of people really like
    here, and probably not just for her acting abilities.

    Tarkus, Mar 28, 2009
  8. ronnstuart

    Wayout Guest

    Seen uglier tarts ;-)