Juice pyramid scam hits trademe

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by whoisthis, Aug 21, 2004.

  1. whoisthis

    whoisthis Guest

    whoisthis, Aug 21, 2004

  2. heh, I got some spam about this a while back.
    some yet to launch NZ ISP was meant to be using it.
    I thought it sounded dodgy so did a google, and came up with so much
    info on them, only dumb arses should fall for this, faster than 2Mbit
    over a standard dialup connection... sounds too good to be true. :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Aug 21, 2004

  3. whoisthis

    whoisthis Guest

    yea.... and trademe has closed all of them, I hope they all lost money
    on it and have learned the error of their scamming ways.

    whoisthis, Aug 21, 2004
  4. whoisthis

    whoisthis Guest

    just complained about 20 + scams for Juice broadband to the trademe
    management, lets hope the squash this shit real quick

    whoisthis, Aug 22, 2004
  5. whoisthis

    Rich Guest

    I have been reporting a few too, so hopefully TM have got the hint.

    Rich, Aug 23, 2004