Judge Sentences Spammer to Nine Years

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005.

  1. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:
    sorry

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Old Gringo

    Mike Easter Guest

    Strange collection of sentences.

    Jeremy 'Gaven Stubberfield' Jaynes gets 9 years, but that was postponed
    pending appeal and he remains out because he posted his $1 million bond
    right away.

    His also guilty sister Jessica DeGroot gets a trivial, considering the
    serious bucks of a heavy duty operation, $7500 fine, but that was
    dismissed by the judge, so she's scot free.

    His buddy and co-conspirator and spamming perpetrator Richard Rutkowski
    was acquitted of all charges.

    And, Jeremy sez he's gonna quit spammin'. He doesn't want to continue
    making $750K/mo -- it's a dirty business, but somebody's gotta do it.

    Mike Easter, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Some of our Judges are doing funny things these days. This may slow
    down some of the little guys however.?

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Hopefully you are next.

    trout, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    LMAO I am not to sure about either one of us,

    Old Gringo, Apr 8, 2005
  7. Old Gringo

    neville Guest

    If we put all the spammers in jail, who would make the spam? We had better
    think twise about all this.

    neville, Apr 9, 2005
  8. Old Gringo

    Old Gringo Guest

    Internet or in a can, who cares.

    Old Gringo, Apr 9, 2005
  9. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Still not real good at spotting the impersonator, eh? For the troll,
    this is considered to be quite an accomplishment. Funny, huh?

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  10. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  11. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Ah. Explains a lot.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  12. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  13. Old Gringo

    Alick Beale Guest

    PLONK!

    Alick Beale, Apr 9, 2005
  14. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    make >God cry.

    You know, God doesn't really care.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  15. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    Oh dear. Another terrible blow to privacy.net.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  16. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  17. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  18. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    I don't know.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  19. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    No, I'm sure you can blame inbreeding for at least *part* of it.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  20. Old Gringo

    trout Guest

    trout, Apr 9, 2005