JSP - Multiple Users with Same Login - Without Session getting mix up

Discussion in 'Software' started by joshpaddy, Sep 29, 2011.

  1. joshpaddy

    joshpaddy

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi All,

    I have a web based application with roughly around 200 users. We have a concept where in two users say A & B are there. User A can login with his login and also User B can login with A's login. This is handled by a "Purge User" concept.

    My problem is, because of which,

    1) When User A logs in, he gets some session of User C or D ???

    I want to keep my "Purge User" concept unchanged, but yet should solve the session mix up.

    Please throw some light on the above issue.

    Regards,
    JP

    joshpaddy, Sep 29, 2011