    the DVD menu buttons couldn't get me up any levels to the wider selection.
    It did offer to make a nice slideshow of those ones though, with adjustable
    times etc.

    Karl Engel, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Karl Engel

    citizwp Guest

    All this can be solved if you use a 3rd party tool.
    I advise you to try Photo2DVD. It can add music, narration, motion and
    transition effects. Also, it allows simple editing. Duration of each
    photo can be trimed too. I thinke it is very useful. I had authored
    several discs for my family. They like them very much.
    You can download from here.
    http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/photo2dvd/download.html

    citizwp, Apr 14, 2006