    ms paint format instead of just coming up in jpeg form. How can I eliminate
    ms paint and get back to just jpegs without paint format coming up? Any
    ideas? Thanks

    Dick Corrigan, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Dick Corrigan

    Boomer Guest

    What format is that? What extension? .bmp? .jpg?

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004

  3. The format is jpg. any ideas?

    Dick Corrigan, Jan 4, 2004
  4. Dick Corrigan

    Unk Guest

    Huh? What OS, etc,. etc.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Unk, Jan 4, 2004
  5. Dick Corrigan

    Boomer Guest

    What is the problem? .jpg is not a MS format.

    And please include some of the prior message when replying. Thank
    you.

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  6. Dick Corrigan

    Liz Guest

    You need to reassociate .jpg. Hold down the Shift key,
    right-click the .jpg file> choose Open With> click Choose Program...
    select your preferred image viewer (IE is the default, I use Image Preview)
    Check the box says "Always use this program..."> OK

    Liz, Jan 4, 2004
  7. Dick Corrigan

    Boomer Guest

    He wanted a different prgram to 'open with'?
    Boy, I missed that one.

    How is/was Paris Liz?

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  8. Dick Corrigan

    Big Bad Wolf Guest

    I'm always on holidays!!! :)
    Tonight I'm the big bad wolf in grandma's house.
    Road Runner is having news server problem again.

    Big Bad Wolf, Jan 4, 2004
  9. Dick Corrigan

    Boomer Guest

    I'm glad for you! :)
    Not much new at RR. :(

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  10. Dick Corrigan

    Liz Guest

    It is still much better than my old dialup ISP.
    This happens to the news server more often than the network,
    which is good, I spend more time on web. :)

    Liz, Jan 4, 2004
  11. Dick Corrigan

    Boomer Guest

    That is a good thing. :)

    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004
  12. Dick Corrigan

    trout Guest

    Oh, thank goodness. For a minute there; I thought you'd been eaten.

    trout, Jan 5, 2004