    9 pin serial port on my PC. The end that goes into the Jornada is
    rather like a USB plug but looks as if it has 10 pins instead of 4. I
    want another cable - what do I ask for?

    Geoff Pearson, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Geoff Pearson spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    www.hp.com

    Choose "Support and drivers" then "Replacement parts".

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Thank you - I have now found a supplier using that infor - but is it a
    proprietary connector or does it have a generic name?

    Geoff Pearson, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Geoff Pearson spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    I think it's proprietary.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck_n0i, Jul 17, 2004