Join Today

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JHC, Oct 27, 2007.

  1. JHC

    JHC Guest

    <http://www.freewebs.com/know-newsletter/>

    *_KNOW-NEWSLETTER _*

    Know-newsletter

    You have most likely seen or heard about this project on TV programs
    Such as 20/20 and Oprah, or you may have read about it in the WallStreet
    Journal.

    This program is by no means new. It has been in existence in many forms
    for at least a decade. However thanks to PayPal and the Internet, the
    investment is now virtually ZERO!

    What you need to get started:

    #1) an email address (everyone has one of these)

    #2) a Premier or Business PayPal account (signup for free at
    www.paypal.com <http://www.paypal.com/> )

    3) $5 on this account (The only investment)

    4) 30 minutes of your time

    After setting up your free Paypal account and confirming or verifying
    YOUR account AND putting $5.00 into your Paypal account use the Account
    tab on Paypal to send $1.00 to each of the Names on the list with a note
    "Please add me to your _SUBSCRIBER_ list."

    Make sure the subject of the payment says...

    *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR:

    _KNOW-NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBER LIST_*

    Now all you have to do is send $1.00 by way of PayPal to:

    *NOTE* This address must ALWAYS remain; This is where I add you to my
    subscriber list *NOTE*

    This is my paypal account and upon receipt of your $1.00 your name will
    be added to my

    know-newsletter Subscribers list

    Then send the remaining $4.00 for my subscriber affiliates for a $1.00
    apiece at these PAYPAL accounts

    2)

    3)

    4)

    5)

    After you have sent $1 to each PAYPAL account

    Remove e-mail address number 2, and move each e-mail address 1 step up
    the ladder.

    PUT YOUR PAYPAL ADDRESS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST (POSITION 5)

    !!!!! IMPORTANT!!!!! BE SURE THAT THE E-MAIL ADDRESS YOU USE IS THE SAME
    AS YOU USED TO SIGN UP AT PAYPAL.

    CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE JUST BECOME A AFFILIATE TO THE KNOW-NEWSLETTER

    UPLOAD OR COPY THIS MESSAGE TO NEWSGROUPS, FORUMS OR ETC

    EMAIL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

    !!!!!REMINDER!!!!! DO NOT REMOVE THE ORIGINAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    () OR WHEN YOU SEND IT OUT

    */I/*/ /WILL NOT RECIEVE THE SUBSCRIBERS TO MY LIST

    AND */YOU/* WONT RECIEVE THE $1.00 FROM EACH
    */NEW/* SUBSCRIBER

    BLESS YOU ALL AND GODSPEED

    Home <http://www.freewebs.com/know-newsletter/index.htm>

    Guestbook <http://www.freewebs.com/know-newsletter/guestbook.htm>

    JHC, Oct 27, 2007

  2. JHC

    Evan Platt Guest

    Greedy little fck aren't you?

    Evan Platt, Oct 28, 2007

  3. JHC

    Tester Guest

    LOL -

    spammed this MMF (make money fast - an illegal
    pyramid scam chain letter) to two NETCOP newsgroups (nanae and nanau),
    thus flooding BellSouth, Paypal and freewebs.com with complaints.

    One day, a Cal-Tech sophomore in physics no less who went on to grad
    school in Berkeley email spammed the four reports chain letter through
    the CalTech mail server with his real email address thus automatically
    mail bombing himself with all the no-such-user bounces, not to mention
    getting to spend quality time with the Dean of Students.

    Tester, Oct 28, 2007