    Iam interested to join Mcse .

    Regards

    s.sandeep

    sandeep, Mar 18, 2005

  2. sandeep

    Briscobar Guest

    In
    Mcse is the exclusive club. no Girls alLowed.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Yo, n00b! Go to www.mcngp.com!

    Briscobar, Mar 18, 2005

  3. sandeep

    noob Guest

    New I would get called in today, guess that's what I get
    for working with people that hardly know how to turn on a
    pc.

    s.sandeep (if that is your real name) thank you for your
    interest in becoming mcse. Your application has been
    rejected due to incompetence, please send application fee
    of 120Euro. Thank you and please come again

    noob, Mar 18, 2005
  5. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    hmmmm, good style. venimous, calous, degrading, vile. perfect BOFH
    material. now if you would only get a real newsreader

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  6. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    ooops, redundancy will cost you points

    unless this is goundhogs day

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  7. sandeep

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  8. sandeep

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  9. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    now hang on there Ramon, lets wait till we see the gifs...

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  10. You'll do ANYTHING to up your post count, won't you.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005
  11. sandeep

    noob Guest

    That's a bit better then my explanation. What's with this
    web interface double posting (no it was not on meant to
    happen). Cool website, seems a lot of time went into it,
    but will wait to I get time to have a good look at it
    before making a proper comment, most likely going to be a
    good one going on first impression. Your Forum looks a lot
    more interesting then this one anyway.

    noob, Mar 18, 2005
  12. sandeep

    CBIC Guest

    hmmmm, good style. venimous, calous, degrading, vile. perfect BOFH
    Great. You've encouraged him. Now he's going to keep coming back.

    CBIC, Mar 18, 2005
  13. sandeep

    noob Guest

    To late I'm here for good now, well until I finish my mcse
    at least.

    noob, Mar 18, 2005
  14. sandeep

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Mcse is the exclusive club. no Girls alLowed.
    Uhhhhh, excuse me????

    Kendal Emery, Mar 18, 2005
  15. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    you should be thanking me for breaking out of the "groundhog day" loop
    after only three ;)

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  16. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    FOOL! Go back..go backkkkkkkkkkk........

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  17. sandeep

    Neil Guest

    no it's ok. we do accept hawt women so you're still in...
    ;)

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  18. sandeep

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kendal Emery climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Shhhh! Why do ya think we make you wear pants and that fake beard to the
    meetings?

    JaR, Mar 18, 2005
  19. sandeep

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, noob climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!

    Welcome to the dark side Luk^H^H^HNoob!

    JaR, Mar 18, 2005
  20. sandeep

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I thought it was because you had a thing for beards......
    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19

    Kendal Emery, Mar 18, 2005