joe case mod

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by force, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. force

    force Guest

    From: "xo" <>
    Subject: Re: kool g.i.Joe computer
    Date: Saturday, October 25, 2003 6:20 PM

    x-no-archive: yes
    "Eric Franks"

    you are no doubt right, but I saw CSI on Thursday and some guy got
    electrocuted by his small table fan because he put a bag of ice in front of
    the fan and the ice melted and the water dripped on the floor and went to an
    electrical outlet and his toe was touching the water on the floor and his
    hand was touching the remote control to his massage chair, so the
    electricity went up his toe and out his finger (which had a tell-tale burn
    mark on the finger-tip) and he was electrocuted by his small table fan.
    Needless to say, a couple of armed GI Joes and CPU fans might be even more

    Your soda tips over and spills on the keyboard, you dry it off, but a tiny
    stream goes by the CPU and touches the metal frame which touches the vintage
    metal GI Joe dog tag on your Joe which creates an electrical arc across to
    the power source, which makes a circuit with the keyboard, which you touch
    with your wet finger, and hit a wet key, which touches an exposed metal
    strip and suddenly ZZZZZZT your eyes pop-out and in a white flash and a puff
    of gray smoke you become the subject of another episode of CSI.

    Halloween is only a week away!
    force, Oct 26, 2003
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.