Jobless Recovery Leads to Jobless Economy

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by scotth40, May 15, 2009.

  1. scotth40

    scotth40 Guest

    Every recent recession has been followed by a Jobless Recovery. When
    jobs are eliminated they simply do not come back. The economy turns
    into something very different than ti was before the recession. The
    Great Recession we are now in is no different. The economy that
    emerges in a few years will be much different from the last one.
    Traditional jobs will be increasingly rare, replaced by contingent
    work, ad hoc opportunities, and other work arrangements that do not
    now exist.

    I have started a web page to help people prepare for the changes in
    jobs, work, and the economy. I do not claim to have all the answers,
    but I can help people focus on the the right questions. Please come by
    my website, www.JoblessEconomy.com, and let me know what you think.

    Vic Napier
    www.vicnapier.com
    www.JoblessEconomy.net