    The game plays but hiccups every few seconds.
    Any Ideas?
    TIA

    L.Hatherall, Oct 9, 2003

  2. L.Hatherall

    lee Guest

    Have you tried the latest Detonator drivers from Nvidia.
    Make sure that firewalls and AV programs are off.//

    lee, Oct 9, 2003

  3. L.Hatherall

    HamMan Guest

    I'm guessing this is a non-ultra FX5200 which are comparable to a GF2 MX
    card

    Sorry, but it looks like youve brought a dud.

    If you are looking for a non expensive replacement look no further than the
    GF4 MX range

    HamMan, Oct 9, 2003
  4. L.Hatherall

    Mike0000 Guest