    regards Freddie Cooke.

    Ps : No. I am not an employee and I have no pecuniary interest in the
    company

    Freddie Cooke, Jun 25, 2004

  2. Jessops' website gives a price of UK pounds £2350.- for the Nikon 9000
    scanner. The price at B & H in New York for exactly the same product
    is the equivalent of UK pounds £1111.- ($2000.- us dollars). Do you
    think that Jessops would match that price now?

    nobody nowhere, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Hi Freddie,

    Purely out of interest, what did it finish up costing you?

    Came across a problem I'd never encountered before at the weekend. Wobbly images due to heat
    haze ! Shooting cars at max zoom along a strip of hot tarmac..

    Enjoy your camera..

    T.

    Tony Gartshore, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Freddie Cooke

    Rugrat Guest

    They only pricematch UK based companies.

    Rugrat, Jun 28, 2004