    my question is do i have enough credentials based on what i plan to
    learn and what i know or do i need more (javascript coldfusion
    oracle,etc.)? if i need more what do i need?

    123tee, Nov 5, 2003

  2. 123tee

    Chet Guest

    You have to learn the skills to perform whatever services you are selling.
    You are "good enough" if your clients are satisfied with your results.
    There are a lot of people out there with some sore of certificate that
    haven't the sense of a frog. Most important is that you continue learning
    and be willing to develop skills as new tasks and new technologies come
    along.

    Chet, Nov 5, 2003