    Explorer 6.0, but the problem also occurs if I use Opera.

    I've seen this problem posted before, but can't seem to find an answer. Any
    help to an ageing not too clued up silver surfer would be very gratefully

    Iain Challis, Feb 14, 2004

  2. Iain Challis

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 14, 2004

  3. Iain Challis

    why? Guest

    Even though it's all and not some limited to a particular browser
    examples are always handy.
    Most would always work in MSIE , fewer in Opera due to lazy coders using
    incorrect syntax.
    As mentioned, clean system, cache and check security settings.

    Opera, F12 for quick prefs menu and Enable JavaScript.

    If it's all stopped working have you installed / updated any firewall
    software that now blocks by default?

    Me

    why?, Feb 14, 2004