    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 3, 2005

  2. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    Excessive snippage. 15 yard penalty. Automatic first down.

    I disagree. You people don't snip enough.

    Check it out... two lines, you can read it in half a second. That's how
    you snip baby...

    Ok... three lines... well four...

    Damnit.

    Jtyc, Jan 3, 2005

  3. Okay, well, I'm way too lazy to go change my OE view to view all messages,
    so to answer your original question, I suspected you knew my ex-wife
    probably because you made a reference to someone who was an intellectual
    midget, or a female with the chest of a boy.

    HTH HAND

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 3, 2005
  4. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    I suspected you knew my ex-wife
    Ah, I see. I do not know your ex-wife, I was merely stating a musical note
    that being the note of b-flat.

    I hope this clarifies any misunderstanding we may have had.

    Thank you, and have a nice day.

    Jtyc, Jan 3, 2005